Please note that the Embassy does not directly deal with the e-Tourist Visa. Hence, the Embassy may not always be in a position to handle all complaints/queries related to the e-Tourist Visa.
All Israelis who wish to travel to India for a short stay of 30 days with a single entry for recreation , sightseeing , a casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or a casual business visit can apply online for a visa under newly launched Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme. The TVOA scheme will enable visitors to apply online and receive an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) within 4 days.
The salient features of the scheme are:
1. The whole application process is online. You need not to visit Visa Outsourcing Center/Embassy. You can apply online at following link: TVOA
2. Within 4 days the visa authorisation will be granted.
3. The Visa fee of USD 60 can be paid online using your credit/debit cards.
4. Visitors can travel to India with a print out of the Electronic Travel Authorisation once it is received, passport with minimum 6 months validity, a return ticket or onward journey ticket with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
5. The Scheme will allow entry into India within 30 days from the date of approval of ETA and will be valid for 30 days stay in India from the date of arrival in India.
6. The TVoA through ETA cannot be obtained more than twice in a calendar year.
7. The facility will be available at 9 International airports in the country namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Goa.
Embassy Address : 140, Hayarkon, Tel Aviv.
Consular Timings : 0900 hours to 1100 hrs (Mon to Thursday) and 0900 hours to 1030 hrs (Friday)
Disclaimer: The Embassy is not responsible for the information or content provided in any of the external links given in its Website.