Embassy offers internship programmes to Israeli nationals for a period of up to six months. The programme offers an excellent opportunity for youngsters to learn about various aspects of bilateral relations between India and Israel. Selected interns will be associated with one or more wings of the Embassy and may be given specific tasks during the period of internship. They will also receive an orientation session on various wings of the Embassy. It is compulsory for all interns to submit a report on completion of the internship.
No monetary emoluments would be associated with the internship programme but an internship completion certificate shall be given to interns who complete the internship programme successfully.
Who is eligible to apply: Internships are offered to candidates who have completed their under graduate studies. Students who have completed 3 years out of a 5-year course are also eligible to apply.
Duration: Period of the internship programme would vary between one and six months. No further extension shall be granted beyond a period of 6 months under any circumstance. Embassy reserves the right to terminate the internship programme of any intern at any time during the programme.
Timings: Timings and number of hours per week shall be decided on a case to case basis. However, a minimum of 4 hours per week shall be mandatory for all interns.
Procedure: Please fill in the attached application form along with the following:
1. Copy of at least three documentary proofs of identity which should include copy of passport and proof of residence.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Introduction letter from the Head of Institution on the official stationery where the applicant studied/studying.
4. No objection certificate from University/Institution in case the internship is to be pursued in parallel with an ongoing course.
5. Self-attested certificates and transcripts for all the accomplishments mentioned in Paras 8, 9 and 13 of Application Form (educational qualifications, current courses being pursued and projects undertaken).
6. Please affix two latest passport size photographs along with the application form.
An acknowledgement shall be sent by the Embassy within four working days of receiving the application. Those candidates who are ineligible will be informed of the same within five working days of receiving the application. Selection of interns will be made by a selection committee in Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi and decision of the selection committee in this regard shall be final. Embassy shall inform eligible applicants of their selection or otherwise, in around six weeks from receiving the application.
Embassy Address : 140, Hayarkon, Tel Aviv.
Consular Timings : 0900 hours to 1100 hrs (Mon to Thursday) and 0900 hours to 1030 hrs (Friday)
Disclaimer: The Embassy is not responsible for the information or content provided in any of the external links given in its Website.